DreamCatchers Student Leadership Advisory Board
The Student Advisory Board is made up of outstanding student chapter leaders that are interested in getting more involved in growing the DreamCatchers organization and mission, while boosting their professional skill sets and resumes for future career opportunities.
Responsibilities as a DreamCatchers Student Leadership Advisor
Think of yourself as a “District Representative” – you will be ‘overseeing’ a region or district determined by the executive leadership team
- Offer yourself as a mentor/ambassador for other DreamCatchers student leaders in your given region
- Create a communication method for chapters in assigned region/group
- Organize and facilitate AT LEAST one (virtual/in-person) event per semester where student chapter leaders in the region can come together to share best practices, fundraising ideas, recent Dreams, and just connect!
- Submit semester reports and communicate regularly with the executive leadership team and board of directors of DreamCatchers National
- Grow the DreamCatchers reach in your region when possible by spreading awareness however you see fit!
Benefits to You
- Success on this board could lead to an invitation to join the DreamCatchers National executive leadership team, alumni council, and / or Board of Directors
- Resume booster– participating on an advisory board shows employers you are able to excel in your position/advance in your role, work well with others, can take on a leadership role, and be trusted with responsibility
- Skill development for career– communication, leadership, mentorship, organization, etc.
- Networking opportunities
- Help us do more good in the world on a larger scale!
- Share ideas with others and become a more involved member of Dreamcatchers
- Have tangible evidence of projects and leadership to market yourself to future employers
- Learn more about how the organization runs from the inside
- Must be a current member of a DreamCatchers chapter and serve on the leadership team in some capacity
- Must be passionate about the DreamCatchers mission
Please fill out the form found here: https://forms.gle/Vm1fUQLczBZbNQ3M8